INFO Breaking
Live
wb_sunny

Breaking News

Do not judge your contribution to humanity with 'like'

Do not judge your contribution to humanity with 'like'

Apple chief executive Tim Cook On 9 June, he addressed outgoing students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) convocation ceremony in the United States.

Hello MIT! Thank you. Congratulations in the graduation of 2017. I am very happy to be here today. Celebrating today's day, glory You are going to start a new journey of life. There will be some questions on your journey- Where am I going? Where's my destination? Yes, I also faced this question and it took about 15 years to find the answer. Today I share my experience with you, maybe I can save you a lot of time.

 'What would you like to become big?' When I was in high school, I would have thought that if I answered the answer to this 'most popular' question, I would have known the goal of life. Is not In the college, I thought, 'What are you doing on a subject?' That's not the case. Finally, I thought, if you get a good job, maybe find the destination. A few days later, it seemed as if finding a goal was to get some promotion in the job. This idea proved to be wrong.

I repeatedly understood myself, this is in front of me, and after a few days the target will be found. She is hoping sand in the sand. And this destiny really suffers me too much. A part of me was pushing me towards achieving new ones. At the same time, another part was asking, "What will happen to these things?" I went to Duke School in search of answers. Yoga has been practiced. Wrote the famous philosophers, writers.

Turning around in life, this endless quest finally brought me to Apple. It's almost 20 years ago At that time the organization was fighting to survive. Steve Jobs just returned to Apple and started the 'Think Different' campaign. To get the best job out of it, he was giving more opportunities to the sweeping, rebellious, trouble-makers. Steve knew that they could bring a big change.

I have not been seen before such a wonderful leader like him. I have not worked before in the organization that has a clear goal. The goal of this organization is simple-humanity service. Suddenly after Apple searched for 15 years, I thought I got the answer to my question. Finally I was a little bit stilted. A place is in an institution where there are challenges, whose goals are very big. The opportunity to work with a leader who believes that any new technology can change the world to the next. I felt myself deep in my heart, now I am part of something bigger.

I found my goal because the organization has a goal. Steve and Apple have helped me out in full, I think the mission of the organization was my mission. How can I serve humanity? It's the biggest and most important question in life. I think this question will take you forward? How do you want to serve humanity?

The good news is that you are on the right track. How to do something good for the world through technology, you learned it in MIT. Starting from cancer to climate change or discrimination of education, technology can solve all the problems. Sometimes this technology is part of the problem.

Technology is engaging in our lives. Most of the time it is being used for our well-being, but it is also spreading harmfully in secret. The fear of disrupting security and personal privacy, false news, and anti socialization of social media - all talk about. The technology that we want to connect with each other, the technology is creating division among us. Using technology can make all the extraordinary changes. But the power to bring these changes is not in the hands of technology, we have in our hands. This responsibility is to us, families, neighbors, society. All of us will show our love for beauty, faith, kindness, and modesty.

Artificial intelligence is giving the computer the ability to think like a human, I am not worried about it. I'm rather worried about the man that started thinking like a computer. The idea that there is no value, no sympathy. In these cases, we need your help. Because if science is a search in the dark, then humanity is the candle, which shows us where we are, there is no danger in front of us.

Steve once said that technology is not enough. The need to combine industry and humanity with technology. When there is a 'man' in the center of everything, then you will get a great result. Like the iPhone, which helps the visually impaired people to run in the marathon. Like Apple Watch, which reports heartbeat to prevent heart attacks. Like the iPad, which introduces especially capable children to another world. That is a technology that is integrated with human values.

I am hopeful about you because I have confidence in your generation. We are all looking at you. There is a lot of things in the outside world that will fill your mind with hatred. The Internet has given such powers to the human mind so the internet can take away your modesty and beauty. Do not get lost in this dark. Do not look down on life so much. Do not drown in the 'troll', and it is more important than anything that you are part of a trolley. Do not judge your 'likes' towards humanity, but look at how many touches you have in life.

When I stopped thinking about what people would think, then my world grew up. Do what you want, concentrate on that. You have to answer the question of what you have done for humanity. Be ready (Compressed)


0 Comments:

Thanks for comment here.......

Responsive

Ads

Here